The Guerrilla Guide to Written Discovery (Civil Cases) is filled with inside tips and information gleaned from a career filled with hundreds of hours of discovery work.
This guide includes the following topics:
- The Purpose Behind the Guerrilla Guides
- How Do I have an Advantage Over An Attorney In Discovery?
- What is Discovery?
- Instructions and Definitions
- Mandatory Disclosure
- Request for Production
- Requests for Admission
- Answering Discovery
- Appendix I – Examples of Interrogatories
- Appendix II – Examples of Requests for Production
- Appendix III – Examples of Requests for Admission
- Appendix IV – Examples of Definitions and Instructions
This guide is deigned for the person representing themselves, known as pro se or pro per in legal terms, but is equally beneficial to a lawyer who has little or no experience in voir dire.
As an eBook, this product is available for an instant download! It can be viewed and printed with the free Adobe Reader. Please note that since this book is a digital download all sales are final.
Please note that since this package contains a digital download all sales are final.
This option is for the ebook only. A link for downloading the ebook will appear on the payment verification page and in your purchase confirmation emailed. If you do not receive the ebook download link after 12 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resend the link.