How to Prepare a Texas Parole Packet contains everything you need to prepare and submit a complete parole package to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles.
This option is for the ebook only. If you need a printed version shipped to you or to a prison please visit our print and didital package. A link for downloading the ebook will appear on the payment verification page and in your purchase confirmation emailed. If you do not receive the ebook download link after 12 hours, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resend the link.
Although this book was designed for Texas, it provides strategies and tips that are applicable in parole situations in all states.
It has been estimated that the voting members of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles spend as little as three minutes reviewing each file before deciding whether or not that person is to be released on parole or to remain in prison another year. By using the suggestions, forms, and examples in this ebook you can make your accomplishments while in prison stand out from the negative information in your prison file and increase your chances of early release. This comprehensive book provides everything you need to complete a parole packet in Texas. The book includes easy to use forms, examples, instructions, and all relevant statutes as well as charts, graphs, and information on how the various parole members vote. Many of the appendices are direct from Texas Department of Criminal Justice and are now provided in one easy to use location. This ebook will save you hours of time-consuming research.
This book will explain and define:
- How to create a parole package with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
- How to write a parole support letter (letters of support), what information to include, what information to avoid, and why letters of support are important.
- How to create a parole plan and why it is needed.
- Why the offender needs to write a support letter.
- What photos to include and why.
- How to assemble the parole package.
- Where and when to mail the completed parole package.
- What information is used by the parole board to determine if parole is granted.
- The historical voting pattern for each member of the parole board.
- The parole approval rates for the previous years and what they mean.
- The parole approval rates by each offense type and why it is included in the book.
- Parole approval rates for Super Intensive Supervision Program (SISP).
- How to use the parole eligibility guidelines
- How to calculate the Parole Guideline Score with step-by-step instructions.
- How good conduct time works and how to apply it.
- What is presumptive parole date and how it is used in the parole process.
- The difference between concurrent and consecutive sentences and how to use it to calculate parole eligibility.
- What is a Special Review and how it is used.
3g offenses (aggravated crimes) and their impact on parole.
- The different risk levels for men and women.
- The parole voting options and what they mean.
- The parole denial reasons and what they mean.
- The parole voting options for SB45 cases.
- The parole voting options for HB1914 cases.
- Parole voting for Medically Recommended Intensive Supervision
- What is Rule 145.6 and how it is used.
- How the parole process works.
- How to appeal a denied parole.
- The difference between Mandatory Supervised Release and Discretionary Mandatory Supervised Release.
- The Special Conditions that can be placed on an approved parole.
- And much more!
In addition, the ebook contains a sample parole package for you to review.
As an eBook, this product is available for an instant download! It can be viewed and printed with the free Adobe Reader.
If you need a printed version shipped to you or to a prison please visit our print and didital package.
Please note that since this package contains a digital download all sales are final.
If you have any questions or problems, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews yet.