Lean how to qualify for Social Security Disability
The Guerrilla Guide to Filing for Social Security Disability is a practical guide for anyone who wants to represent themselves in the Social Security Disability process.
Using the tips, forms, and examples given in this guide, we make the confusing process of applying for Social Security Disability simpler. Our ebook includes the proper forms along with information on how to answer the questions asked by the Social Security Administration greatly increasing the success rate for anyone applying for Social Security Disability payments. The ebook also explains in detail the differences between SSI which is based on disability and need, and SSD which is based on disability and work history.
Our ebook shows you what to do at every step of the process.
Learn how to apply for Social Security Disability
- What is a disability
- What are the different types of disability payments
- What are auxiliary benefits
- What to do before you file
- Where to get the forms
- How to apply for disability benefits in person
- How to apply for disability benefits by phone
- How to apply for disability benefits online
- What information is needed to file for disability
- Where and how to get medical records
- Learn what to do if you cannot afford a doctor
- How to prove a disability
- Effects of social media during the disability process
- Effects of other types of income while waiting for approval
- What are Medically Determinable Impairments
- What are non-medical eligibility requirements
- What is the disability onset date
- What is presumptive disability
- The role of healthcare providers
- Citizenship and residency requirements for Social Security Disability
- Effects of outstanding felony or arrest warrants
- Effects of being incarcerated or confined to a correctional facility
- Effects of parole or probation violations
Learn what happens after you are approved for Social Security
- Where to get the forms
- The income and resource levels for SSI eligibility
- Effects of other types of income on SSI payments
- Citizenship and residency requirements for SSI
Learn how to appeal if you are denied disability benefits
- Common reasons for denial
- The different levels of appeal
- How to ask for a reconsideration
- How to file the appeal
- How to appeal the decision of the ALJ
- How to file a federal lawsuit
Learn what happens after you are approved for Social Security Disability
- Effects of other types of income after approval
- Working while drawing Social Security Disability
- Continuing Disability Review
Unlike books by other publishers, The Guerrilla Guide to Filing for Social Security Disability is written in easy to understand language and with a minimum amount of “legalese”. The tips and methods included in the book have been successfully used in cases for years. Further, we not only provide forms but also provide the links on where to find the most current forms in case there are changes.
As an ebook, this product is available for an instant download! It can be viewed and printed with the free Adobe Reader. Please note that since this book is a digital download all sales are final.
Please note that since this package contains a digital download all sales are final.
This option is for the ebook only. A link for downloading the ebook will appear on the payment verification page and in your purchase confirmation emailed. If you do not receive the ebook download link after 12 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resend the link.
There are no reviews yet.