This eBook provides a rundown on the types of drug tests as well as how and why people pass and fail them.
This book provides information about the different types of drug tests and, more importantly, what does and does not work when people try to beat them. The book is an overview of drug testing as it relates to the criminal justice system as well as to employment tests, both before and after hiring.
The book is in PDF format and can be read and printed with the free Adobe Reader.
The books answers questions like:
- What do I do if I have a drug test tomorrow?
- What will make me pass a drug test?
- Do I have to take a drug test?
- Will drinking bleach in water make me pass?
- What do drug tests look for?
- How do drug tests work?
- What can I take to help me pass a drug test?
- Do the drug test cleaners or cleaners work?
- What causes false positives in drug tests?
- Plus many, many more.
If you are or may be tested, this is the book to help you!
As an eBook this product is available for an instant download! It can be viewed and printed with the free Adobe Reader. Please note that since this book is a digital download all sales are final.