Knowledge is the main advantage an insurance adjuster has over you when you get in a car crash. The Guerrilla Guide to Settling Your Car Wreck Case will give you the behind the scenes secrets that lawyers and insurance companies don't want you to know.
In addition, this book will tell you how to avoid the most common mistakes and allow you to maximize your recovery without a lawyer.
Like all of the Guerrilla Guides to the Law, this book does away with the legalese and doesn't confuse or mislead you with pages and pages of useless information. When you want real knowledge, straight and to the point, then the Guerrilla Guides to the Law are where you need to look.
Using this book will help you learn how to:
- Properly value your car accident case
- Talk to the adjuster for the insurance company
- Get your medical records at no cost to you
- Identify all insurance coverages that may pay you
- Defeat the insurance company's arguments
- Identify potential problem areas
- Help your doctor frame your injuries correctly
- Know when you can, and cannot, settle your case
- Get top dollar for your case
- Learn what is and is not important to the insurance company